I am very flattered to Acorn in my Kitchen for granting this award to Spoon Feast.
Thank you very much.
So here goes; 7 facts about me
1) I have lived all over the world and love the diversity of culture and languages. Paris is my favorite city. I intend to be fluent in French one day. Right now I know enough of 3 languages, French, Spanish and Japanese, to get me around and in trouble, but not enough to get me out. After I master French, Italian is next, then Portuguese. It should be easy after the others.
2) Clothes shopping is something I hate doing. Give me something to wear, I’ll wear it.
3) I can’t eat hot stuff anymore, like jalapeno or habanero peppers.
4) I stopped coloring my hair last year. There is a better way to spend time than spending hours in a chair with goop on my head. Wash, rinse, cut, dry, that’s it. I love my stylist, she gives me “sassy” cuts!
5) I went to high school in Tokyo, Japan and stay in touch with classmates.
6) Creativity runs wild in my veins. I have to create things and learn new skills or else I’ll explode. Food photography, photography in general, is a new interest.
7) I make lists of things I want/need to do; lots of lists.
Pass it Along Time!
Next the Lovely Blog Award gets passed on to 15 other bloggers, not particularly about food either.
My Italian Smorgasbord – I love her adventures with bread
Cooking in Sens – beautiful blog!
MentorBoom – Great insightful writing. Inspiring.
A Global Garnish – foodie adventures from around the world
The Faux Martha – nothing faux here, great stuff and nice pictures
Becoming Madame – a wonderful blog about French culture, food and ‘becoming French’. I look forward to every post!
Daisy’s World – beautiful photographs, lovely different recipes
A Toast and Tea – a nicely done blog with various recipes.
Homemade Delish – Fun!
Back Road Journal – More Foodie Adventures
Simply Tia – she’s always got something cooking!
Yummy Lummy – Food perspective from down under and world traveler
Tinkerbelle – Laughter is catching
Savory Simple – Always enjoyable!
Domestic Diva – Delightful! Bring a cup of tea, enjoy a good story and a great recipe.